What is a free spirit; what are the signs of a free spirit?
“We are free spirits; our hair is messy, our spirits untamed. ..We are fierce in the pursuit of what sets our souls on fire. We are calm like the sea on a hot summer day and ferocious like a hurricane on a mountain plain. “
Noone, and nothing will hold us back. We are always up for an adventure, and we live our lives to the fullest, and then again, sometimes, we don’t. Ha! But we’re not flakes like some stereotypes say, and if you want to roll with us, you’d better keep up and don’t hold back, not even for a second.
Here are 7 Signs of a Real Free Spirit.
- They are independent and unique and crave time in nature.
- They are intuitive and have a deep connection to their own inner voice.
- They are rebels with a cause who questions the status quo.
- They live with intention; they are passionate and purposeful.
- A free spirit lives and breathes compassion for all living things.
- Free spirits are connected to the universe and its flow and know the rhythm and language of the cosmos.
- A free-spirit person is not afraid to let their true self shine.
Free spirits listen to their intuition and let it guide them; they march to the beat of their drum and dance to the rhythm of their hearts.
A Free Spirit is Bold, Free and Truthful
If you identify with some or all of these signs or qualities, you might just be one yourself! So, embrace your inner rebel, the free spirit within you and let your true self shine through.
Do you consider yourself to be a free spirit? If so, you know the importance of living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment. There’s no need to rush through life – take your time and savour all it offers. Be open to new experiences and explore new things. Embrace your individuality and freedom. Follow your heart and intuition, and let them lead the way.
“Like the ocean, we are fluid and ever-changing. Like a hurricane on land or waves at sea – our power knows no bounds until it crashes against something solid. Another woman who ignites passion in all of us as she does for herself; this wilder side that dwells deep within each one of us, waiting to be let out.